Sunday, August 10, 2008

Lagoon

Here is Brooklyn, Marissa, and Grace (cousin) getting ready to ride the helicopters. Of course it had to be the army helicopter. It's like what daddy rides in. They just wanted the ride to start. Who cares about pictures.
Watch out we have to crazy girls driving.

This is Brooklyn on the Tidal Wave. She loved it! She wanted to go on all the big rollercoasters but was 3 inches to short. So hopefully next year.

This is Marissa posing so cute on the train. Isn't she adorable.

They aren't really interested in taking pictures with mom, I guess. They are just worried about when the train is going to start.

4 comments:

Shanda said...

Ok again they are SO darn cute! I could just pinch their little cheeks right off! All I can say is you two are going to be in trouble when they get older.... LOL... just adorable!

Shannon Sargent said...

Kami...where did my babies go? The girls are so big! Just adorable! I miss you guys, call me and we will have that lunch date weve been postponing for 2 years!!

Melissa Nelson said...

Lagoon is so fun with the kids! Looks like you had such a fun time. We went last year, but I want to go again this year.

Alecia said...

Cute pictures. Looks like you guys had a fun time. That's one of those things we would love to but...