Thursday, September 4, 2008

Brooklyn's First Day of Preschool

Brooklyn started Preshool yesterday. She has been so excited to go. Of course I cried after I dropped her off. We walked up to the door and I asked if she wanted me to take her in and she said no and bye. Here is just a few pictures.

Marissa and her babies had to get in the picture.
This was after school. They came out with these cute crowns they had made.
This is Brooklyn with her teacher, Ms. Nicole. Brooklyn said she loved it and can't wait to go back!

5 comments:

Ashley said...

Brooklyn looked so cute for her first day of preschool! So, Brad and I went to Park City a while ago. We went up the lift and I was thinking how scary it would be to have Cooper!! I can't believe they wouldn't let you do laps. Glad that they had a great time!

Shea said...

Cute! It sounds like she loves pre-school.

JJ said...

Brooklyn what a big girl you are.

Melissa Nelson said...

She looks so cute! I love how her backpack matches your blog! And the fact that it is as big as she is! Too cute!! I totally cried the whole way home Bridger's first day of preschool! It is such an emotional milestone. Your baby is GROWING UP!

DAJP said...

Hey Kami, Wow, I'm so excited to see you have a blog. I just thought I'd check out to see who was in this class that had a blog and saw you did. You guys look great! Your daughters are adorable. Totally need to stay in touch girl, it's been forever!
Amber Shelley/Pendleton