Thursday, September 4, 2008

Park City

Every Labor Day weekend we go to Park City. My Aunt has a condo up there and we all stay in it. This year we decided to get our own room so we could have our own space.
This is us standing in line to get on the ski lift so we could go on the Alpine Slide.

This is us trying to entertain the kids going up. They wouldn't let anyone sit on laps so it was pretty scary taking Marissa up it. She kept trying to stand up. We had to sing the whole way up to keep her somewhat calm.



These are after we went down. They both loved it and wanted to go again.



This was at the pool. My kids are fish, they love the water and would stay in the pool all day if I would let them.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That looks so fun. I still need to schedule a trip there. I cant believe they liked the Alpine slide. I think my kids are to wimpy they would scream.